We consider every patient’s symptoms in the context of their full health history, lifestyle and their personal circumstances before deciding what course of action should be taken.
Start On The Road To Recovery
- To Confirm your New Patient Examination Booking, payment is taken up front over the phone.
- When you arrive, you will be welcomed into our Chiropractic Centre and asked to fill in a Health History form
- Your Chiropractor will see you within 15 minutes of your arrival
- Your Chiropractor will review your health history and discuss your current situation.
- The chiropractor will explain in detail what he is looking for and how he may help you improve your health and well-being.
- He will then perform a physical examination after which he will advise whether he can help you or whether an alternative therapy is best for you.
- Allow up to 45 Mins for your 1st Visit – Examination Only
- An appointment will then be made for you to review the detailed findings with your chiropractor at the 2nd Visit: Your Report of Findings visit. Any questions you may have will be answered on Visit 2.
- Your first treatment will take place at your Report of Findings (Visit 2) and your return back to health will begin.
- Visit 2 will last approximately 30-45 minutes.